GT-R Production Suspended? (via GTRworld.net Via Google Translate)
[Note: TTAC translation after the jump.] “About a month ago, “GT-R will be suspended orders,” “a temporary stop of the factory production line,” or “to raise RERURASHII” such as spreading rumors. Many were picked up by car magazines, so many of you already know it. In fact, readers have also been inquiries about the matter, MENAKATTA reliable information for the article said. However, “the temporary suspension order” of the rumors, apparently was real We found that around October 6 from the dealer orders for the GT-R has been temporarily suspended. However, the resumption of orders from what is not known at the time. On the other hand, “a factory production line” and “raised” about the rumors about the missing evidence. Rumors about the two of the following hypothesis is based. “Hike” about the current economic situation surrounding the automotive industry and raise the performance of Nissan North America, will be given a very high probability. On the other hand, “is evolving every year,” said Mizuno’s remarks were as CVE, GT-R will adopt the IYAMODERU. Released after one year from now, but it is not equal to the period. If this year will be the timing of design changes. “Temporary stop of the factory production line” rumors, the line for renovation under the influence would come true. In any case, GT-R is considering a purchase if the sales rep and keep in close communication is necessary. However, a formal case for release from Nissan. Mizuno’s really in the head, such as Spec V story, including what is being depicted?
( NEW) GTR R35 VS C6 Z06 - first street race.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SCE to AUX I charge at home 99% of the time, on a Level 2 charger I installed myself in 2012 for my Leaf. My house is 1967, 150-Amp service, gas dryer and furnace; everything else is electric with no problems. I switched from gas HW to electric HW last year, when my 18-year-old tank finally failed.I charge at a for-pay station maybe a couple times a year.I don't travel more than an hour each way in my Ioniq 1 EV, so I don't deal much with public chargers. Despite a big electric rate increase this year, my car remains ridiculously cheap to operate.
- ToolGuy 38:25 to 45:40 -- Let's all wait around for the stupid ugly helicopter. 😉The wheels and tires are cool, as in a) carbon fiber is a structural element not decoration and b) they have some sidewall.Also like the automatic fuel adjustment (gasoline vs. ethanol).(Anyone know why it's more powerful on E85? Huh? Huh?)
- Ja-GTI So, seems like you have to own a house before you can own a BEV.
- Kwik_Shift Good thing for fossil fuels to keep the EVs going.
- Carlson Fan Meh, never cared for this car because I was never a big fan of the Gen 1 Camaro. The Gen 1 Firebird looked better inside and out and you could get it with the 400.The Gen 2 for my eyes was peak Camaro as far as styling w/those sexy split bumpers! They should have modeled the 6th Gen after that.
Maybe Porsche embarrassed them or something! Nah...
They have to stall production in order to find a transmission that doesn't shatter when using the launch control.