Every 2008 BMW Available at 0.9% Financing
October 23rd, 2008 4:40 PM Share
All of them. Including the M3, M5, M6, and Alpina B7. That would be 0.9% financing.
Minimum credit score is tier one (701+). From 24 months to 60 months. The program has been going since October 1, but was not heavily publicized (outside of the Sunday newspaper ads that are usually credibility-free anyway). We’ll be eager to see what the October sales stats look like. I’d imagine someone at BMW HQ will be eager to see them, too.
Published October 23rd, 2008 3:13 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 25 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SCE to AUX I charge at home 99% of the time, on a Level 2 charger I installed myself in 2012 for my Leaf. My house is 1967, 150-Amp service, gas dryer and furnace; everything else is electric with no problems. I switched from gas HW to electric HW last year, when my 18-year-old tank finally failed.I charge at a for-pay station maybe a couple times a year.I don't travel more than an hour each way in my Ioniq 1 EV, so I don't deal much with public chargers. Despite a big electric rate increase this year, my car remains ridiculously cheap to operate.
- ToolGuy 38:25 to 45:40 -- Let's all wait around for the stupid ugly helicopter. 😉The wheels and tires are cool, as in a) carbon fiber is a structural element not decoration and b) they have some sidewall.Also like the automatic fuel adjustment (gasoline vs. ethanol).(Anyone know why it's more powerful on E85? Huh? Huh?)
- Ja-GTI So, seems like you have to own a house before you can own a BEV.
- Kwik_Shift Good thing for fossil fuels to keep the EVs going.
- Carlson Fan Meh, never cared for this car because I was never a big fan of the Gen 1 Camaro. The Gen 1 Firebird looked better inside and out and you could get it with the 400.The Gen 2 for my eyes was peak Camaro as far as styling w/those sexy split bumpers! They should have modeled the 6th Gen after that.
I searched online for 328i wagons and about 30 or more came up. But as soon as I narrowed the search down to 6 speed manual with sport package only 5 remained. SAD
@blkstne: You are fortunate you found any MT 328i, let alone wagons. In my locality the dealers don't stock any 6 speed cars. Gotta love pandering to the mouth breathing masses.