You won’t like it when it’s angry. Actually, you might, as the Toyota Yaris Cross small crossover seems to have not a mean bone in its body.
Boasting just three cylinders underhood whether in gas-only or hybrid guise, the Yaris Cross is what happens when enthusiasm for subcompact hatchbacks starts to wane, but the automaker doesn’t want to spoil what it already has going for it in that segment.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Ajla I don't take any calls unless I'm off the street and parked. Before Carplay/Android Auto I would keep my phone in my pocket when driving but with those additional features I do plug it in now before I'm underway if I need to use an electronic map. However AA reads your text messages to you and I have used the voice reply feature a few times.
- Mike Beranek In my state, it's completely illegal to hold a phone in your hand while driving. I'm not sure why other states have not passed similar laws.That being said, I don't check notifications while driving. The one exception is if it rings, which is pretty rare. In that case I will glance at it to see if it was one of my family members, who would only resort to a phone call if there was an emergency (otherwise text).
- Cprescott Never answer a phone call that comes in while in the car; if I must make a call, the vehicle is stationary and off the road.
- Statikboy Are we expecting a continuation of the LX platform series any time soon? I don't remember it reaching the Magnum.
- Analoggrotto The facelifted front end with the narrow headlamps was a major improvement. Always liked these.