One of my good friends and long-time TTAC commenters asked me this question.
If you have a moment, what are the high and low values right now at auction for the following:
2000 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 40K miles gold/tan
2006 Mustang GT premium 27K maroon/tan
2006 G6 GTP folding hardtop 53k black/black
I could only give him one response and it wasn’t, “Go play darts and put some numbers together!”
The answer came in three simple words.
Condition, condition, condition.
As a classic car lover for the past few years, I’m always scouring Craigslist for 60’s cars and watching YouTube videos on automotive archaeology. It’s a lifetime dream to fix something special and drive it everyday. This being said, you can guess my reaction to hear that there is an abandoned yet 100% complete Sunbeam Tiger on one of my relative’s property in some shed.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Peter Just waiting for Dr. Who to show up with his Tardis, and send these things back to the hellish dark dimension from which they came.
- W Conrad I'm not really a truck person, but even I would consider one, I'd never get a CyberTruck in a million years. It's butt ugly.
- NotMyCircusNotMyMonkeys par for the course teething pains. makes me wonder what it was like 100+ years ago trying it with lead acid at the time. steam cars were also a thing back then :)
- NotMyCircusNotMyMonkeys people vote with their dollars. im not giving any to a jew hating aspie with a pube beard :)
- Astigmatism As someone with the means, the home charger, and an EV already in the household: God, no. If I wanted an electric truck, would get the Rivian over this thing eleven times out of ten. Even leaving Musk's personality aside, the Cyber Truck is the automotive equivalent of $1000 designer sneakers - they just make you look like an insecure jerkwad.