July 30th saw the streaming release of the third installment in The Grand Tour Presents series, Amazon’s installment rework of the formerly tent-based automotive series. Following up their “Seamen” premiere (which I liked) and “A Massive Hunt” ( which I didn’t), Clarkson, Hammond, and May get back to their basics of years ago with “Lochdown.” And there’s not a lot wrong with that.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- BklynPete Oh really? I don't recall the Fiesta and Focus getting recommendations when saddled with that awful DCT. Nor are the last generation Taurus or current Explorer and Escape on their recommended lists.
- Bobby D'Oppo I won't pretend that yet another earth-splitting land barge is the type of product that speaks to me, but I do think it's worth anticipating some impressive refinements from a new range-topping "volume" model from Porsche. Will it be enough to alleviate the pain of the combustion-powered Boxster twins' looming demise? Hopefully the answer is "Yes!" for Porsche's shareholders, because for me it's a stretch.
- Jeanbaptiste Seems pricey.
- Analoggrotto I hope this kills the F150
- Analoggrotto They could sell them at the market