Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SCE to AUX I doubt Ford's EVs were profitable even at the former prices, which is why one outlet called Tesla's profitability a 'weapon'. This means Ford will rely even more heavily on its trucks to pay for its EV program.As for Ford's ability to uncork its supply chain - I'll believe that when I see it.
- Nick Naylor Considering this as a replacement for our 13' Quest. Looking for legitimate post-3rd row trunkspace, decent fuel economy, GVWR of 6k+ lbs (for tax purposes)
- FreedMike Looks good, but am I the only who thinks that Audi won't be well served with a front end design that looks an awful lot like a Ford Fusion's?
- FreedMike "Ford is citing new supply chains as the reason it can now crank up production of the Mach-E."Anecdotally, here in Denver, the railhead where new cars are dropped off for distribution to dealers is northeast of the city, on I-76. I pass by it most mornings on my way to work. For most of 2021 and 2022, the lot was depressingly sparse; it now appears to be quite full on most days. That's pretty remarkable for this time of year, which isn't traditionally a good month for auto sales.Evidence of a) better supply, b) lower demand, or a combination?
- MaintenanceCosts Watching the OEMs try to navigate this new market is like a Keystone Kops show.And it's not going to get any more stable any time soon, with the wild race to try to secure battery production capacity and the coming economic potholes (especially in China).