Mazda announced today a dealer-installed option that’ll let owners start their car, lock their doors and annoy everyone in the neighborhood via panic alarm.
The app, which is free for the first year and $65 annually after, will be called Mazda Mobile Start. The suggested retail price is $500 for the option, but allegedly official kits are selling on Ebay for $419.50.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zang You just proved me right lol. dont worry, outside ttac people dont value your opinion either.
- Fred Mean while, 2 people dies last night because of DUI Just saying EDIT: Just saw that id a woman whose Tesla crashed into a pole, but she was driving.
- MaintenanceCosts If you are going to buy anything Hellcat or 392 equipped, you better have a garage with steel doors, high-security locks, and some reinforcement for the walls. These things are catnip for thieves, including some with markedly higher levels of skill than Kia Boyz.
- Fie on Fiasler "Pedestrian" is often a euphemism for "homeless," especially in blue cities.
- Oberkanone Too slow! Need a Trackhawk.