Wages may have stagnated, but companies know they can still curry the public’s favor by other means. Because corporations aren’t people, despite the government saying otherwise, they can’t really be good or evil. This frequently results in meaningless pandering, perplexing business decisions, or disingenuous marketing that pushes an empty moral narrative in an attempt to bend to rampant social pressures. Still, it occasionally leads to those in charge making a decision to do the right thing and getting some deserved praise.
Ford Motor Co. is significantly expanding the amount of paid time off available to new parents among its salaried workforce in the United States.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy "Having the dual sliders has been amazing as it let's me and my wife have our own "sides" of the van to prep for rides/races."Who goes on the traffic side??
- ToolGuy "I caught a little bit Saturday, but Sunday it seemed impossible to find on my cable. I think it was streaming on Peacock, which I have, all weekend, so I could've watched it that way. I'm not complaining, to be clear, since I could've popped Peacock on and yet I chose to watch something else."Being you sounds like a real chore. 😉
- ToolGuy If it is the longer-wheelbase version, good. (If not, it isn't.)
- ToolGuy "circumvent(ing) dealerships" should be illegal.Does "circumventing" mean spending my money there?
- ToolGuy If my head gets flatter I might consider this.