Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Syke Just got my Bolt's battery recall done yesterday. Happily, we've got a dealer that's supporting the Bolt competently, getting the battery kit was supposed to take five weeks since I signed the work order. It took two and a half. Pulled the car in 0730 Monday, got a call at 1600 that afternoon saying I could pick it up. Didn't get down there until this morning, 255 miles range with frost on the windows. I'm happy.
- Syke Nice. Competent. Definitely a useful tool.
- Dukeisduke VinFast? More like SinkingFast.
- FreedMike Layoffs are so much fun.
- Corey Lewis Priced about $7k too high, especially since the pano roof will leak water and it's now fully out of warranty.