The man tapped to replace former Lincoln Design Director David Woodhouse is someone whose hands have guided the shape and curves of numerous recent Ford and Lincoln products.
As reported by Automotive News, Lincoln Motor Company’s chief designer, Kemal Curic, will replace the Nissan-bound Woodhouse. Having led design work on the new Aviator and upcoming Corsair and brushed aside competitors to win the job of crafting the 2015 Ford Mustang, Curic is an obvious choice for the job.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Lou_BC Zero interest in Manhattan. Trumpty Dumpty Org. did get convicted on all charges there.
- Sid SB I was talking to local dealer about a Type R and they $10k mark up because they are not selling cars due to supply issues. I decided not to argue but I was thinking that service shops were the real cash magnets for the dealers not car sales.
- Oberkanone Imagining unlimited funds I see "no comment" as my response.
- Oberkanone Working manual sunroof is the only redeeming feature. This is the vibe I'd appreciate on a modern vehicle.
- Jeff S I don't know either but maybe its time the the franchise laws are eliminated. I would rather have the option to buy directly.