Most of this dialogue happened:
Brian: “My wife and kids are going on vacation somewhere I’d never go (Disney World) so that’s a good time to drive up to Dallas and work on the Sierra.”
Me: “Your family just had to pick the hottest week of the year to dump you on me, didn’t they?”
Brian: “Shut up, Sanjeev! Get over here and work on your stupid brown car!”
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Cprescott Never answer a phone call that comes in while in the car; if I must make a call, the vehicle is stationary and off the road.
- Statikboy Are we expecting a continuation of the LX platform series any time soon? I don't remember it reaching the Magnum.
- Analoggrotto The facelifted front end with the narrow headlamps was a major improvement. Always liked these.
- Master Baiter Solid state batteries have been "five years away" for 30 years.
- 28-Cars-Later Just two more weeks.