One of the most exclusive convertibles in the world when it was new, the Bentley Azure was a Rare Ride even in the Nineties. But today’s example is a special pre-production model. It was sent off to Pininfarina as a new Continental R, while the Azure was only a dream in Bentley’s head.
Let’s take a closer look at this incredibly rare cabriolet.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dartdude They need to rebrand the models, The standard model should be Wagoneer and long version should be Grand Wagoneer. There should offer the Ram Rev powertrain in these
- Irvingklaws Seems more like they're adopting Honda styling queues. Now if they would just adopt their reliability...
- FreedMike "Obsidian Edition."Oooooh, obsidian is really, really hard stuff.
- John The awesome Infiniti G series saved this company 20 years ago, but they are right back on track to obsolescence. (yawn)
- Teddyc73 White with black wheels, I'm so sick of. Or dull grey and black wheels. Just stop.