Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke Eh, still a Nissan. Nope.
- Kosmo "And, indeed, there remains a big screen atop the dash in the 2023 Nissan Z"Not the best look, but far safer while driving, when compared to lower in-dash units.Nissan blew it on so many levels with this, but I'd still enjoy one (though I'd certainly buy the Mustang instead).
- Dukeisduke I wonder what the yellow one that was on here last spring went for? They were asking $50k.
- Dukeisduke It's on BaT, up to $3,900 now. If it goes for anything close to this price, it's a screaming deal, assuming all the work was done right. No pictures of the rear suspension, but the front has tubular control arms and coilovers. A Currie rear end isn't cheap (neither is the Tremec 5-speed), so I'll bet the rear is upgraded with tubular control arms and coilovers, too. The 350 is a ZZ4 (Vortec), so better than the old SBC.
- Kosmo "Revenue is estimated to yield roughly $1 billion annually for the city".That's really all you need to know. As to the comment that the B&B live and work in Manhattan, that hardly applies in today's connected world.