Chevy isn’t just bringing back retro nameplates here in its home market. Sure, the Blazer is set to appear in this country next year, while the Malibu and Impala have been back for ages.
Over in China, GM is dusting off two more nameplates – the CarryAll for a crossover and Monza for a sedan. Why should you care? Because the CarryAll bears styling very much like the Blazer, portending a shift in design language for future bowtie crossover machines in this country.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jkross22 "Biden desperate to not lose a pillar of mindless Democratic party loyalists" This would have been a more accurate headline. That plank of wood doesn't give a rip about labor unions, other than their historic, one way blind loyalty to the blue tie/white collar party.The minimal synaptic activity in that dementia riddled mind of his probably went like this:"Burgers, hair sniff, jello, hairy legs, wait.... gotta win re-election. Where do I stand, you stupid SOBs. C'mon man."
- Danddd I remember building the 1966 Barracuda Hemi under glass model when I was a kid. I didn't really like it then. Yeah, I'm old, LOL. Here's a link to a replica to what I built: https://www.ebay.com/itm/185911224235?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338590836&toolid=10044&customid=a1163ff45707136a2bbf5ae01ab300ef
- FreedMike Love the engine, zero interest in a SUV. Thankfully, the engine is available in a CT5 Blackwing for about fifty grand less. Now all I need is about a hundred K for the CT5 Blackwing...
- Dukeisduke Sorry, lady - in the state of Ohio, your son first needs to smash your skull with a cast iron skillet, then stab you in the neck 30+ with a steak knife, then maybe they'll arrest him: Sydney Powell found guilty of murdering mother in Akron | wkyc.com
- Theflyersfan The news story says the teen is 17. Can be tried in court as an adult. Parents are still responsible for their minor children so she might need to lawyer up. But to go on the local news pleading for the police to lock up her son...wow. No send him somewhere for help. No military school. No discipline to try to shape him up. Just get the Franklin County Sheriff's Department to find him and pick him up. That's one broken family right there.