Here at TTAC World Headquarters, we’re all in lockstep agreement that Cadillac’s electric vehicle naming strategy is both awesome and timeless. Names like Lyriq and Celestiq defy any and all attempts at derision and joke-making.
With that lie out of the way, let’s move on to the next addition to the brand’s EV stable: Symboliq.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kwik_Shift Not with a 1.3 4 cyl turbo thats in the Fiat 500X?
- Tassos If this was some Beautiful, REally Luxurious, Flagship GT Coupe, Convertible, or even Sedan, I would objectBut this is nothing but a breadvan on stilts. Who cares? Let Stellaaaa paint it PINK for all I care.
- The Oracle This is a proper juggernaut to hammer down.
- Cprescott $155k for a fancy Tahoe?
- Cprescott Amen for manual transmissions.