Back in June, Rare Rides profiled a different blue British beauty in the form of the Aston Martin Lagonda. Down in the comments section, TTAC reader Heino requested coverage of a Hooper-bodied Bentley.
Frankly, I forgot about the request in short order. But it sprang back to mind as soon as I saw the awkward visage of what would become today’s Rare Ride: a Bentley Hooper Empress II. Ready for a history lesson?
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Art_Vandelay Gee that's too bad.
- SCE to AUX Free speech isn't unfettered speech, despite what Mr Musk and Mr Trump think.Still, I'm only interested if this news affects Tesla in some fashion, which I'm guessing it doesn't. Pretty weak connection here.
- MaintenanceCosts This is very relevant to anyone who would consider buying a Tesla. This same man is the CEO and largest shareholder od the company.And the plaintiff deserves a chunk of flesh. Falsely accusing people of being neo-Nazis from a huge social media account can indeed have far-reaching consequences. As a reminder, the dispute in which this person was falsely accused of participating was between a self-described “chauvinist” group and an even crazier offshoot that the original group had rejected for being, literally, too Nazi.
- CaddyDaddy A+ appeasement for the ability to continue on in the dictatorial nation of Canada. Throw the censors some red meat. Elon, A. Jones, Sandy Hook, Neo Nazis, False Flags and...... "he’s worried that the situation will interfere with his ability to pursue his goal of working in government..." (the loftiest left wing goal). This has to do with the automobile industry how? Come on Chris, this posting is Trash.
- Tassos Question of the Day: Fill in the missing word in Janis Joplin's song:"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Blah Blah? My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends ..."a. Dodge Neon (fast or slow)b. Fugly Subaruc. Damn Nissand. Mercedes-Benz