Putting a Hellcat motor in every vehicle you sell, at this point, comes off as a bit lazy. We’ve become almost numb to cars in the Dodge lineup making 700 horsepower or more, so numb that we sometimes forget how insane 700 horsepower is in a family car. But the tactic works for Dodge, and each subsequent Hellcat I drive I find them more and more surprising. For the 2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat, the same thing applies.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Oberkanone Shaker motor on an EV. No thanks.
- Oberkanone Crew Cab 6'4" box, 4x4, BighornInterested in midsize truck from Ram. Our fleet includes fullsize truck as well as Maverick compact and something midsize could replace both. Ram is 1st choice of the current full size offerings, with Ford in 2nd place.
- EBFlex Nice truck, but it needs a proper engine.
- SCE to AUX Somehow, I missed your pick for the "right spec".
- Carrera Will miss them when it's over.