The Chrysler K platform spun off many K-based descendents, but genuine, pure Ks have been fairly rare in this series. We’ve seen this ’83 Dodge Aries sedan, this ’85 Dodge 600 Turbo, and this ’88 Dodge Aries wagon so far, though I’ve passed over many dozens more. Still, when I see a first-year Aries wagon in this weird chalky gray-green color and it has a “Hemi 2.6” engine, I break out the camera!
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke This would make sense, given a five-year product cycle.
- Fred Dart is a block used for racing. Very expensive, even a small bock Chevy iron is about $2000
- Dukeisduke Is this Ford Recall Number 51?Keep up the great work Farley! 👍️
- Dukeisduke The shape of the instruments in the gauge cluster evoke the instruments seen in the old FJ40.
- Bill Wade Is Ford's recalls increasing? seems like there's been a number of them lately.