The full-sized Olds 88 was around for decade after decade, and we’ve seen a few of them in this series so far. There was this ’67 Delta, this ’70 Delta, and this ’84 Delta Royale Brougham, and of course many of us remain fans of music devoted to the now-defunct marque. Here’s a ’73 Delta 88 Custom (whoops, it appears to be a ’70) that I photographed in a Denver self-service yard last winter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kwik_Shift Love the boxy exterior. To me this is a real SUV. Adventure calls.
- SCE to AUX "We'll get ahead of that recall thing next year. Or the year after."
- Dukeisduke This would make sense, given a five-year product cycle.
- Fred Dart is a block used for racing. Very expensive, even a small bock Chevy iron is about $2000
- Dukeisduke Is this Ford Recall Number 51 (in 2023)?Keep up the great work Farley! 👍️