Used Car of the Day: 2015 BMW M4 Coupe
Today's used car of the day is a six-speed manual BMW that comes at a dear price.
Forty-five large gets you into this 2015 BMW M4 coupe -- if you want it in stock form. If you want it as-is, the seller wants $50K. Although the car isn't exactly stock, the modifications aren't mechanical -- they are in terms of audio and cosmetic additions.
The seller says the car has never been tracked and has only suffered a small amount of cosmetic damage that has been repaired.
There's a long list of M bits, and the mileage is around 38K.
Take a look here if this sort of thing interests you.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Tim Healey grew up around the auto-parts business and has always had a love for cars — his parents joke his first word was “‘Vette”. Despite this, he wanted to pursue a career in sports writing but he ended up falling semi-accidentally into the automotive-journalism industry, first at Consumer Guide Automotive and later at Web2Carz.com. He also worked as an industry analyst at Mintel Group and freelanced for About.com, CarFax, Vehix.com, High Gear Media, Torque News, FutureCar.com, Cars.com, among others, and of course Vertical Scope sites such as AutoGuide.com, Off-Road.com, and HybridCars.com. He’s an urbanite and as such, doesn’t need a daily driver, but if he had one, it would be compact, sporty, and have a manual transmission.
More by Tim Healey
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy Tungsten trim? I am holding out for the Depleted Uranium trim.
- Proud2BUnion Mr. Allen Wrench needs tungsten to live!
- Lorenzo All the efforts made over decades to reduce/eliminate NVH in ICE cars, and now they're putting noise and vibration into electric cars. It reminds me of efforts to make veggie burgers taste like meat. Vegetarians don't want the taste of meat, and meat eaters will want meat, not veggie burgers.
- Jalop1991 A true golf cart.Sure, it's a penalty box inside. But you're not in it for more than a few minutes at a time during commutes and in between charging stops.Ergo, it's the perfect...golf cart.
- Zipper69 I'm sure it will sell just fine at all trim levels.I'd only note that IMHO the dashboard is a bit of a busy mess.