Used Car of the Day: 2005 Scion XB
Today's used car of the day is a quirky little runabout that has an owner uniquely qualified to care for it. This 2005 Scion xB has been owned by a Toyota tech.
He or she is the second owner of this 126,000-mile car and has had it for eight years. It's being sold because the seller bought a newer xB. It's in Maryland, and this apparently well-maintained, manual-transmission xB has custom wheels, a custom stereo, a custom grille, a custom exhaust, and more.
What "more" means here is not clear, the listing is short. So we'll encourage you to check it out yourself.
Click here to do so.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- VoGhost Matthew, It's transformation, not transition. This is a common title in corporate America.
- Jeanbaptiste jeep crashing into glass wall
- Jalop1991 I expected a COMPLETELY different article.
- Jalop1991 so, inserting using a public resource is more expensive that plugging into a home resource?Gee, who'd'a thunk it. Certainly not the Bunny Ranch, right?
- Sgeffe The 1990-1991 Honda Accord in Hampshire Green Pearl.
Not all Toyotas are worth owning.
I see a white XB at a local store almost every day, and I can’t help but chuckle.