Used Car of the Day: 2004 BMW 330ci Convertible
As George Costanza once said, "there's still a little summer left." So if a drop-top appeals to you and you want one before the snow flies, this 2004 BMW 330ci convertible could be for you. Or you could live in Southern California or Florida and just have summer all the time.
Ahem. Anyway, this one-owner car has apparently been well-maintained and is in great interior and exterior shape. There are 144K miles on this six-speed manual.
The car has the Sport package and an upgraded speaker system, as well as Bluetooth.
The seller asks $8,000. Click here to check out this Oregon-based ride.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Bullnuke It may be awhile before these show up on US shores. The MV Fremantle Highway has just started demo/reconstruction in Rotterdam after the large fire when transporting its last shipment of electric Porsche products.
- Fie on Fiasler Big, fast and thirsty does not equal good. True luxury is not cobbled together by the UAW.
- Inside Looking Out I see it as gladiator races - only one survives in virtual world.
- Crown They need to put the EcoDiesel back in the Grand Cherokee. I have a 2018 and it has been the most reliable vehicle I ever owned. 69,000 miles and only needed tires, and regular oil and fuel filter changes.
- El scotto Y'all are overthinking this. Find some young hard-charging DA seeking the TV limelight to lock this kid up. Heck, have John Boehner come up from Cincy to help the young DA get his political career going. Better yet, have the young DA spin this as hard as he or she can; I'm the candidate for Law and Order, I defied our go-easy office and leadership to get this identified criminal locked up. Oh this could be spun more than a hyper active kid's top.Now I'd do some consulting work for Little Kings Original Cream Ale and Skyline Chili.