Mercedes-Benz EQE Priced at $75K
Mercedes-Benz has announced pricing for its EQE EV mid-size sedan.
The base price is $74,900.
The 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQE sedan will come in various forms: EQE 350+, EQE 350 4MATIC, and EQE 500 4MATIC. Trim levels are Premium, Exclusive, and Pinnacle. The maximum range is quoted at 305 miles from a 90.6 kWh battery pack.
Premium-trim cars will have MBUX infotainment, a 12.8-inch infotainment screen, and a 12.3-inch gauge/driver-information screen. They'll also have a navigation system that has EV-specific features, such as factoring in available charging stations and driving style into route guidance. It can even show the maximum speed a driver can go if he or she wants to reach their destination without first running out of charge.
Mercedes is also offering the chance for drivers to charge via its own network of charging stations.
As befitting any luxury ride these days, the EQE has plenty of advanced-driving aid systems. Those systems will include blind-spot assist, active lane-keeping assist, LED headlamps with high-beam assist, a surround-view camera, and a parking-assist system.
Other available features will include a Burmeister sound system, OTA updates, ambient lighting, heated front seats, and a panoramic sunroof.
The EQE will arrive in Mercedes-Benz stores this fall.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos Why do you ask, "will this work for CHEVY"?? Who cares if it does not work for them? The question is, "will this work for GM as a whole, and for the Corvette brand in particular, and the answer is a resounding YES.
- VoGhost I don't really care about sub-branding. I care about great product. GM should focus less on the branding and more on the great product part of the equation. Barra was appointed CEO on the premise of 'no more boring cars'. It hasn't worked out that way.
- 28-Cars-Later Tim - I seriously did not log in just to complain but this site is completely jacked up now from a website design perspective. I always whitelisted for ten years but I had to turn on No Script because its just so horrible now, and with it on the layout looks even worse. I'm truly stunned by the callous design choices coming from on high, just wow.
- 28-Cars-Later Corey I need talked down here:https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/pittsburgh-1999-cadillac-eldorado-etc/7561280135.htmlI talked to the seller, he said his father had it sent to a specialty shop to had the head bolts done which is the main design flaw in these. I need another car like I need another hole in the head... still...
- Lou_BC The birfield joints on these older units tend to need a rebuild and are very expensive to replace.