TTAC Readers, Lend Us Your Feedback!
Here at The Truth About Cars, we’d be doing our readers a disservice if they weren’t given an opportunity to chime in about, well, pretty much everything. This is another opportunity to have your voice heard.
In addition to our webpage content — news, reviews, features, rants, and more rants — we’re adding a regular segment on our YouTube page. What’s that? You don’t visit our YouTube page? Well that needs to change, and you can start by taking a look at this.
This is the first of many news videos we have planned for the channel. It’s not just straight-up news, either. The segments will incorporate commentary — Triple A choice cuts from TTAC staff and readers. We’ll be scanning your input throughout the week. (This is an opportunity for your innate cleverness to finally get the recognition it deserves!)
Narrating the segment is Michael Accardi, editor of TTAC sister site GM Inside News. He’s easily recognizable for his enviably lustrous hair, reminiscent of a young Cat Stevens. (Remember, jealousy can make a man say harsh things, so keep the comments respectful and constructive.) Still, every aspect of the segment is open to tweaks. Content, delivery, you name it. It’s a work in progress, and you’re part of that progress.
So, take a peek at this video, which focuses entirely on the goings-on at the L.A. Auto Show, and sound off in the comment section below. What would you change? What would you keep? What’s working, and what needs work?
[Image: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles]
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Redapple2 Why does anyone have to get permission to join? Shouldnt the rules to race in a league be straight forward like. Build the car to the specs. Pay the race entry fee. Set the starting grid base on time trials.?Why all the BS?I cant watch F1 any more. No refuel. Must use 2 different types of tires. Rare passing. Same team wins every week. DRS only is you are this close and on and on with more BS. Add in the skysports announcer that sounds he is yelling for the whole 90 minutes at super fast speed. I m done. IMSA only for me.
- Redapple2 Barra at evil GM is not worth 20 mill/ yr but dozens (hundreds) of sports players are. Got it. OK.
- Dusterdude @SCE to AUX , agree CEO pay would equate to a nominal amount if split amongst all UAW members . My point was optics are bad , both total compensation and % increases . IE for example if Mary Barra was paid $10 million including merit bonuses , is that really underpaid ?
- ToolGuy "At risk of oversimplification, a heat pump takes ambient air, compresses it, and then uses the condenser’s heat to warm up the air it just grabbed from outside."• This description seems fairly dramatically wrong to me.
- SCE to AUX The UAW may win the battle, but it will lose the war.The mfrs will never agree to job protections, and production outsourcing will match any pay increases won by the union.With most US market cars not produced by Detroit, how many people really care about this strike?