While You Were Sleeping: Mad Max, Maria De Villota's Mad Family and Mad Funny Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Mad Max has been tearing up the box office since mid-May. To capitalize on George Miller’s latest explogasm that’s putting Michael Bay in his place, Warner Brothers has made a video game, too.
Rolls-Royce Takes Aim At Younger Customers (GTspirit)
Rolls-Royce has a new strategy: get ’em while they’re young. New models like the Wraith and Ghost are doing just that by attracting customers on average 10 years younger than those buying Phantoms.
Maria de Villota’s family is considering legal action (GMM/Auto123)
While Marussia (now Manor) was cleared of wrongdoing in the freak accident involving one of its cars driven by de Villota, her family is considering bringing a case against the team in an attempt to “assign civil responsibility.”
GM Extending Run of Buick’s Candid Ad Campaign (WardsAuto)
The “That’s a Buick?” campaign, seen as successful by some and not so by others, will be extended with a new focus on individual features versus schlepping its overall model range.
BYD will fundraise through a private placement in order pay for future development. The company is trying to “expand its share of the electric and hybrid vehicle market.”
The new season will also include Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jim Carrey, “and a heavily bearded Stephen Colbert.”
Following the long tradition of great video games based on movies, here’s the first trailer for the interactive playable version of Mad Max.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kcflyer I should have said clowns, plural. I guess the only difference between Trump and Biden going to Michigan is that Trump will know that he is in Michigan.
- SCE to AUX The surface rust on the sanded areas indicate the owner has had this car for several years, then despaired of the project scale.Too many unknowns - interior soft goods, wiring, bushings, etc - these are the things that slow a project down and drive costs through the roof. Drivetrain and body work are pretty straightforward.Could turn out nice if you invest several years and multiples of the purchase cost into it.
- Fred Nothing like a nice project to help relieve the stress of life.
- Drew8MR LOL, how much is the hatch glass for a Barracuda in 2023? I even like the early body style.
- Wjtinfwb 22% total (5.5% yr. over 4 years) is in line with national annual compensation increase averages. 40 hour M-F work week. No pension, but contributions to a 401k plan could be discussed. Temp (flexible) labor stays as that's the buffer for the company between full production and layoffs when business wanes. Entry level wage tiers remain as well although timing of advancement can be looked at. Obviously a new employees does not produce at the same level as an experienced and tenured employee. Take it or leave it.