Finally, A Mercedes-Benz With Decent Resale Value
When we chose the SLS AMG Black Series as runner-up in R&T’s PCOTY, we didn’t realize that we were altering the resale market for these automobiles.
If, in fact, that’s what happened. More likely, the obvious virtues of the Black Series over its more pedestrian siblings and AMG’s decision to seriously under-produce the car made more difference than any magazine award. But regardless of the reason, if you want one it will cost you. This isn’t the only Black Series out there being listed for a big number, and what we’re hearing from dealers is that the big numbers are right on point.
But the good news for SLS fans is that R&T will have another feature on the car coming soon. Perhaps this will whet your appetite:
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Bullnuke It may be awhile before these show up on US shores. The MV Fremantle Highway has just started demo/reconstruction in Rotterdam after the large fire when transporting its last shipment of electric Porsche products.
- Fie on Fiasler Big, fast and thirsty does not equal good. True luxury is not cobbled together by the UAW.
- Inside Looking Out I see it as gladiator races - only one survives in virtual world.
- Crown They need to put the EcoDiesel back in the Grand Cherokee. I have a 2018 and it has been the most reliable vehicle I ever owned. 69,000 miles and only needed tires, and regular oil and fuel filter changes.
- El scotto Y'all are overthinking this. Find some young hard-charging DA seeking the TV limelight to lock this kid up. Heck, have John Boehner come up from Cincy to help the young DA get his political career going. Better yet, have the young DA spin this as hard as he or she can; I'm the candidate for Law and Order, I defied our go-easy office and leadership to get this identified criminal locked up. Oh this could be spun more than a hyper active kid's top.Now I'd do some consulting work for Little Kings Original Cream Ale and Skyline Chili.