Chicago 2014: 2015 Lincoln Navigator Stars In "2 Grilles, 2 Turbos"
Lincoln has debuted an updated version of its Navigator full-size SUV. Finally.
The new Navigator is set to feature HID headlamps, LED accent lights and a front fascia design more in step with Lincoln’s other offerings. By kissing the chrome, Paul Wall-reminiscent grille goodbye, the 2015 Navigator has a much more stately split grille design that makes for a classier mug.
Replacing the 5.4-liter V8 is Ford’s twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine putting out around 370 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque. This powerplant puts the power down using a six-speed automatic transmission which, coupled with the available 4.10 final drive, will actually tug quite a bit.
The updated interior features a redesigned gauge cluster, a push-button start, SYNC with MyLincoln Touch and plenty of leather and wood paying homage to Lincoln’s brougham roots.
While pricing and other details have yet to be announced, you can expect these to begin hitting showroom floors this fall.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- IH_Fever Another day, more bloviating between the poor downtrodden union leeches and the corporate thieves. But at least pantsuit guy got a nice new shirt.
- IH_Fever I can't wait to see an Escalade on 24"s blow the brakes off of the competition!
- Redapple2 Why does anyone have to get permission to join? Shouldnt the rules to race in a league be straight forward like. Build the car to the specs. Pay the race entry fee. Set the starting grid base on time trials.?Why all the BS?I cant watch F1 any more. No refuel. Must use 2 different types of tires. Rare passing. Same team wins every week. DRS only is you are this close and on and on with more BS. Add in the skysports announcer that sounds he is yelling for the whole 90 minutes at super fast speed. I m done. IMSA only for me.
- Redapple2 Barra at evil GM is not worth 20 mill/ yr but dozens (hundreds) of sports players are. Got it. OK.
- Dusterdude @SCE to AUX , agree CEO pay would equate to a nominal amount if split amongst all UAW members . My point was optics are bad , both total compensation and % increases . IE for example if Mary Barra was paid $10 million including merit bonuses , is that really underpaid ?