Erlkoenig Caught In Full Fetish Regalia
July 12th, 2012 3:10 PM Share
An anonymous reader sent us these Erlkoenig photos. Apparently, they show a car in full leather get-up.
Since we have no idea what it is, we ask you for help.
- What car?
- Where taken?
Published July 12th, 2012 3:09 PM
Join the conversation
4 of 32 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Chuck Norton And guys are having wide spread issues with the 10 speed transmission with the HP numbers out of the factory......
- Zerofoo "Hyundais just got better and better during the 1990s, though, and memories of those shoddy Excels faded."Never. A friend had an early 90s Hyundai Excel as his college beater. One day he decided that the last tank of gas he bought was worth more than the car. He drove it to empty and then he and his fraternity brothers pushed it into the woods and left it there.
- Kwik_Shift There are no new Renegades for sale within my geographic circle of up to 85 kms. Looks like the artificial shortage game. They bring one in, 10 buyers line up for it, $10,000 over MSRP. Yeah. Like with a lot of new cars.
- Ribbedroof In Oklahoma, no less!
- Ribbedroof Have one in the shop for minor front collision repairs right now,I've seen more of these in the comments than in the 30 years I've been in collision repair.
I'm more interested in knowing what kind of Benz the image was taken *from*
Going with an alternative guess to the Mercs: Next Gen Nissan Maxima.