Daily Podcast Lieberman Edition: A Curse On 3.7 Liter Engines
October 17th, 2008 7:48 AM Share
We’re committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using links in our articles. Learn more here
This is about as scientific as the fifteenth-century Vatican, but I think 3.7 liter engines are cursed. Six vehicles come to mind, featuring five engines. Click through to see the gallery and my descriptions.
Immensely bored law student. I've also got 3 dogs.
More by Justin Berkowitz
Published October 16th, 2008 5:37 PM
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Art_Vandelay I wish. Love the 70 series
- Pco65752756 Why is this not on the High Mile Cars List?
- SCE to AUX "But we can all go pound sand in North America, unfortunately"In reality, that would be about 1000 people who can go pound sand, which is why this isn't coming to North America.
- MaintenanceCosts You could probably make this thing satisfy US emissions standards, although it wouldn't right now, but there is no way on God's green earth you could make it satisfy US safety standards.
- MrIcky Haven't these been out for a while? Is the news just that Japan gets them now too?