Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Adam4562 I have Bluetooth in my car , the name comes up and I answer . It goes through the speaker. I’ll text on a stop sign or red light . If it’s really urgent hill pull over .
- Dukeisduke I'll pick up my phone and look at a text or something else while at a red light, but when the light turns green, the phone gets put down.
- Dukeisduke Haven't some cars been recalled multiple times (replacement airbags being recalled).
- Azfelix These always looked exciting - like a life-sized Hot Wheels toy. Disclaimer: I prefer Matchbox and Majorette cars.
- SilverHawk Last week I was run off the road by someone having a pleasant conversation through their infotainment system. They were all smiles as I beat a hasty retreat into the exit lane. They never saw me. This happens often, but there doesn't seem to be an answer to this problem. The need to communicate easily overrides any rules we make. With all our technology, driving is still as dangerous as ever.