One of Toyota’s best selling cars, with cumulative sales exceeding 3.5 million units since its first-generation launch in 1999, and with sales in more than 70 countries around the world, is the Vitz.
Well, Vitz is what the car is called in Japan. You will probably know it better as the Yaris. The first generation Vitz was sold as Echo in some markets. Now it’s Vitz in Japan and Yaris in most of the rest of the world.
Today, Toyota showed the 3rd generation Vitz (Japanese spec) to the Japanese press in Yokohama.
As I had already been in the neighborhood, I popped in and checked it out. Dozo.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kwik_Shift Just look at all the tank and APC scrap metal being produced daily in Ukraine.
- Wolfwagen On the surface not bad, I wouldn't bid on it unless I got to look at it and see the work done. if the wiring checks out, getting the vehicle up and running would be relatively cheap. Like Arthur said ease of parts and lack of complexity could make this a runner for not much money. Get the drive shaft and exterior lighting in and its a daytime runner especially if it finds a new home with a garage in CA, FL or some of the southern states. Add the top, glass and secure shifter plate over the trans and it's 49 state runner and you can handle the interior a little at a time.
- SCE to AUX Not a bad price, but it's a lot of work. At least the ad seems honest about the car.No driveshaft means that someone has to make one due to all the vehicle alterations.
- SPPPP Hmm. Reconnaisance would seem to be well covered by aerial drones. So what's the role then? Actual combat? Would the DOD / CIA deploy robotic "tacticals" to do remote killing?
- SCE to AUX The enemy can sleep soundly.