By the early 2000s, Fuji Heavy Industries was raking in fat piles of yen by selling slightly lifted Subaru Legacy wagons with plastic cladding, weather-band radios, and a general air of outdoorsiness. The real money, though, would come from selling SUVs in North America, and so the Legacy chassis got the growth-hormone treatment and a truck-inspired body. This was the Subaru B9 Tribeca, which made its debut as a 2006 model.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Probert Hertz also owns a lot of Konas and Niros. They're very popular with Uber drivers and at the wrong time of day all the chargers are filled with them. Tesla told them there was no special deal, and since they sold every car they could make, it probably just shook out that way. Some 50,000 cars is still a lot of cars. I'm thinking they're doing fine.
- RHD Amazon, UPS and mail delivery are the perfect applications for electric vehicles, except, perhaps, in sub-freezing climates, when the drivers shouldn't be out in the elements, anyway. 300 miles of city driving is more than enough for most delivery routes. We have the Lightning F-150... when will we see an electric mini-truck? Two seats, a seven foot bed, 150 HP, come on, guys, step it up!
- ToolGuy Make the hood taller, and I'm in. 😉
- El scotto It leaves the loading dock/loading are in the morning. It gets parked in the same place. Bubba/Bubbette plugs in and it charges overnight. Driver forgot to plug in?First time a warning, second time no pay while their vehicle is recharging. That problem will correct itself.
- El scotto Hmmm, because it would take ohh another 20 minutes; if you rent an EV on the company dime stay at a hotel on the company dime that has EV chargers. I know crazy talk.Common sense would dictate don't rent an EV where there aren't chargers. No, I'm not downloading a find a charger app for a business trip either. People who don't like EVs won't rent them. Some do like EVs and will rent them. However most EV research on here consists of: I bought a dozen eggs, four large dill pickles, and a loaf of bread; therefore I have egg salad."