Sometimes, motorcars of high specification end up off-limits to some markets due to issues relatively outside the manufacturer’s control: funding, distribution, or perhaps regulation. Aston Marton took a different approach with the Lagonda Taraf, and intentionally limited their super sedan to just one market.
Maybe that was for the best.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Bullnuke Another item on the list of "benefits" for privately owned vehicles being wirelessly connected to the motherships...
- SCE to AUX "I spent a good chunk of my 20s wanting one"I spent a good chunk of my 40s wanting one, especially in the blue color they used at launch. But the interior is too butch for me, and boy do they drink gas.
- Sloomis I suspect this is more of a big city vs rural area divide than a state by state divide. I live in the 'burbs of a large Midwestern city and I see loads of EVs everyday. I'd bet you'll see the same in other Midwestern cities. Rural areas of those same states, not so much. And sparsely populated states like WY and SD are of course are going to have low EV sales, the infrastructure isn't there.
- JMII Why Toyota stopped making these or didn't introduce a revised one I'll never know. I am not an off-roader guy but given the demand for the new Bronco an updated FJ would sell like hot-cakes.
- Ajla I think I'd rather have a new Civic or Corolla.