Two Tribes: When a Suburban Crossover Owner Butts Heads With Urban/Environmental Advocates, Who Wins?
That headline is only the second 1980s musical reference of the day, which might point to a lack of sleep on the part of your author. Blame a raging sinus infection, or perhaps exposure to a heavy Twitter conversation that began yesterday and continues into today.
I’m a passive observer in all of this, as Twitter’s toxicity makes Love Canal look like a lush Koi pond. Engage at your peril. And yet an element of the back-and-forth that rages online in the center of the Canadian universe (Toronto) is something frequently mentioned in far calmer TTAC chatroom discussions.
How much car is too much car?
And, does it matter if you buy to cover all the bases?
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- CoastieLenn I like the ergonomics and the looks of this better than any other minivan of it's day, but I can hear it's CVT failing thru the pictures.
- Tassos I'll give it a look but doubt it will even come close to the EQS.
- Corey Lewis That looks like a Mazda concept. I hope the production version doesn't look like that.
- SCE to AUX I doubt Ford's EVs were profitable even at the former prices, which is why one outlet called Tesla's profitability a 'weapon'. This means Ford will rely even more heavily on its trucks to pay for its EV program.As for Ford's ability to uncork its supply chain - I'll believe that when I see it.
- Nick Naylor Considering this as a replacement for our 13' Quest. Looking for legitimate post-3rd row trunkspace, decent fuel economy, GVWR of 6k+ lbs (for tax purposes)