TTAC Commentator Sjalabais writes:
I am and have always been a car guy. Since I am an academic with two left hands and sausage fingers, my flavour have been indestructible 70s Volvos, of which I have owned a couple.
Now I am a father and a bit cash-strapped, with the need for an occasional 7 seater. A Volvo V70 with rear facing extra seats has been voted down in the household assembly, I am thus looking for a blob-shaped car. My location is Norway, but my issue is recognisable for any car guy in this situation, I fear.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Ajla They should just keep making this version forever. The next Tacoma and Land Cruiser have the new tech stuff covered.
- CoastieLenn I still don't completely understand why Toyota left the 4.0 in the 4R when the Taco on which it's based got the arguably more efficient and stout 3.5.
- FreedMike Same guys who were charging $15,000 over sticker day in, day out for the last two years? Cry me a river, fellas.
- Mebgardner If you like non-turbo V6 power, then this having another year offering, is a good thing. I have owned just one of these since 2003. I have lived with the roly-poly ride quality, and the thirsty (about 17 mpg is what I get, combined, still, on the unmodified) motor. It was, and still is, a reasonable compromise.
- Kwik_Shift Low priced models (< $40G CAD)are leaving dealer lots as soon as they come in. Local Nissan dealer had 2 '23 Sentra SR Premiums come in last week and sold off this week. These were extra for stock.