If the Bizzarrini name seems familiar, it’s because we previously learned about one of the very last designs to wear the name: the BZ 2001. In contrast to that failed Nineties project, today’s Rare Ride was Bizzarrini’s most successful commercial offering.
It’s the Strada, from 1967.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts Uh-oh. This is the same mistake Lexus made with the LS 500. People like their large luxosedans stately, not sleek, and you can't make up the difference by making them bigger.
- FreedMike In the words of my old copyediting prof: "Accuracy! Accuracy! Accuracy!"
- Eric Here’s a couple of pics.
- Eric The shock towers have the typical rust, the body is very straight surprisingly , little surface rust at the bottom of the quarter panels but not too bad. The interior isn’t as bad as it looks, I’ll throw on a dash cover and I think it will clean up nicely. I’ve owned an MN12 for almost 20 years now, this is my first fox platform, it’ll be a great restoration project!
- EBFlex So all the reasons that were present and caused Ford to substantially raise prices less then a year ago are no longer present? What changed? Does it still cost Ford $25K more to make a fake Mustang than it does a comparable Edge? “The Michigan-based company cites “significant material cost increases,” supply chain issues and changing demand for the new higher prices. ”So those issues are solved?