The General built cars based on the front-wheel-drive A platform (no, not that other GM A platform) for the 1982 through 1996 model years, with the profoundly unmemorable Chevy Celebrity as the most numerous type. Of all the millions of these A-Bodies that roamed American roads, the most interesting was the Pontiac 6000 Special Touring Edition, a sporty sedan version made to compete with the growing menace of speedy German and technology-stuffed Japanese machines. I managed to find an extremely rare early 6000 STE in a California boneyard in December, so let’s take a look.Read more
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts I've always loved this design. It's a very pure expression of a good idea.But if I brought one of these home I'd be sleeping in the bike shed.This one is a nice catch but needs the fart can gone.
- Buickman like the school bus for the blind kids, it may happen but they'll never see it.
- Inside Looking Out Russian hackers have no mercy.
- Joh65690876 Screw electric motors….they’re boring
- UncleAL EZ solution....just buy a CHALLENGER w/the 485 HP option (SCAT PACK)....enjoy the hell out of it...it will be worth much more than any EV 8-10 years down the road 1