With auto shows borked until next year – assuming that’s even possible – automakers need to show off concepts one way or another.
So it is that yet another livestream reveal took place tonight – this one showing the Infiniti QX60 Monograph. Which isn’t a production vehicle so much as it is an expression of what Infiniti wants to do going forward, in terms of design.
In this case, the brand wants to take the QX60 three-row crossover even further upscale.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Slap I've got a red 2019 Alltrack S manual. Chose the S so I wouldn't have to deal with the potential leaks from the panoramic sunroof in the SE and SEL. So far it's been a great car - handles well and carries all of my stuff.
- Arthur Dailey @Jeff, I agree completely. However those who are 'younger' than us and were not driving during that era do not seem to understand how the market viewed different brands or what consumers valued back in the late 1960s and the 1970s.
- FreedMike Paging Corey...
- MeJ Seems like every answer here is "no, I don't use my phone while driving except...this, this, and this."C'mon people. Partially guilty is still guilty. Just put the stupid thing away.And, no, I never use my phone while driving. Half the time I just leave it at home because nothing is as important as we like to think it is.
- BklynPete Oh really? I don't recall the Fiesta and Focus getting recommendations when saddled with that awful DCT. Nor are the last generation Taurus or current Explorer and Escape on their recommended lists.