Over 14 installments, we’ve finally reached the conclusion of our coverage of Kia’s midsize and large sedans. The Korean manufacturer’s original offerings were borrowed from other companies, most often Mazda. It’s been a long journey, but we finish our tale today with a promising-looking front-drive sedan that’s off-limits to North America. You might never have heard of it.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Mike Beranek In my state, it's completely illegal to hold a phone in your hand while driving. I'm not sure why other states have not passed similar laws.That being said, I don't check notifications while driving. The one exception is if it rings, which is pretty rare. In that case I will glance at it to see if it was one of my family members, who would only resort to a phone call if there was an emergency (otherwise text).
- Cprescott Never answer a phone call that comes in while in the car; if I must make a call, the vehicle is stationary and off the road.
- Statikboy Are we expecting a continuation of the LX platform series any time soon? I don't remember it reaching the Magnum.
- Analoggrotto The facelifted front end with the narrow headlamps was a major improvement. Always liked these.
- Master Baiter Solid state batteries have been "five years away" for 30 years.