Long before the Wrangler and Cherokee became Jeep’s household names, and even before the Jeep brand existed as we know it today, the company known as Kaiser Jeep produced the Jeepster Commando. And for a few special examples, Hurst made some of its own modifications.
Let’s have a look at a special proto-Cherokee:
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts I've always loved this design. It's a very pure expression of a good idea.But if I brought one of these home I'd be sleeping in the bike shed.This one is a nice catch but needs the fart can gone.
- Buickman like the school bus for the blind kids, it may happen but they'll never see it.
- Inside Looking Out Russian hackers have no mercy.
- Joh65690876 Screw electric motors….they’re boring
- UncleAL EZ solution....just buy a CHALLENGER w/the 485 HP option (SCAT PACK)....enjoy the hell out of it...it will be worth much more than any EV 8-10 years down the road 1