When I got hired on at TTAC, I checked with our news team about what we were expected to disclose when it came to considerations from automakers. Steph told me that unlike with some other outlets, there was no need to disclose how the press-car system works, since y’all knew the deal.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Ajla I don't take any calls unless I'm off the street and parked. Before Carplay/Android Auto I would keep my phone in my pocket when driving but with those additional features I do plug it in now before I'm underway if I need to use an electronic map. However AA reads your text messages to you and I have used the voice reply feature a few times.
- Mike Beranek In my state, it's completely illegal to hold a phone in your hand while driving. I'm not sure why other states have not passed similar laws.That being said, I don't check notifications while driving. The one exception is if it rings, which is pretty rare. In that case I will glance at it to see if it was one of my family members, who would only resort to a phone call if there was an emergency (otherwise text).
- Cprescott Never answer a phone call that comes in while in the car; if I must make a call, the vehicle is stationary and off the road.
- Statikboy Are we expecting a continuation of the LX platform series any time soon? I don't remember it reaching the Magnum.
- Analoggrotto The facelifted front end with the narrow headlamps was a major improvement. Always liked these.