With the last several months delivering record-breaking fuel prices, as society endures what has undoubtedly been the largest spike in energy cost and inflation since the 1970s, everyone has been hoping to catch a break this summer. Some have even gotten theirs. While things are still looking exceptionally bleak in the long term, the United States appears to be enjoying a modest reprieve.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Inside Looking Out Russian hackers have no mercy.
- Joh65690876 Screw electric motors….they’re boring
- UncleAL EZ solution....just buy a CHALLENGER w/the 485 HP option (SCAT PACK)....enjoy the hell out of it...it will be worth much more than any EV 8-10 years down the road 1
- Surakmn Wrong question, for a lot of people even a PHEV has enough range for commute or errands. The problem is lack of a cost effective, speedy and available charging infrastructure. With an ICE you're usually never more than a few miles away from a ten minute fill up. THAT is what makes me comfortable on a cross country trip. Electrics can manage more routes than many people realize but you have to plan it out and allow for charging times and pray charging stations are real and working shopping the way. It's a few years out yet.
- John I had an 87 escort GT that was silver, it was a fun little car and got 35+ mpg average, one time I got 42 average on a turnpike trip.