While the 2019 fuel forecast calls for temperate prices at the pump, Goldman Sachs claims we could be in for a brief surge this spring.
Global oil production is expected to take a sizable hit next month. Saudi Arabia, along with the rest of OPEC, has been limiting production to prop up prices. Meanwhile, Venezuela is having trouble across the board. The nation’s ongoing political crisis has resulted in a steady decline in oil production since 2013, and U.S. sanctions effectively made doing business with Venezuela’s state-owned oil company, PDVSA, an impossibility overnight.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jho65697139 That's going to take a lot of buffing.
- Corey Lewis No need for unique qualifications to care for this thing, it's just a Corolla with a different body on it.
- Jeff S How's you Fiat doing?
- Syke Had the exact same car, only difference is that the trim was the JDM bB rather than the American xB. Enjoyed the car immensely, originally bought it because it was excellent for transporting my then-invalid wife and her wheelchair around. Best thing about it? I also owned a Porsche 924S at the same time. I could go from the Porsche to the Scion and not feel disappointed by the difference in the way they drove.
- Tassos I have never driven this loser, but I was driven for 4 hours in the smaller XA. I had to go from Ann Arbor to CInncinatti to buy my second E320 Bluetec, and a post-doc of mine offered to take me in his pitiful XA. Luck had it that the April 2017 day we drove down there was windy, and the tiny, very lightweight, sorry excuse of a vehicle frequently felt like the wind would take it and smash it . Those of you who have a clue, will easily imagine how different was my experience on the way back, driving the 4,000 lb E320 sleek sedan.