Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Cprescott My 2016 Hyundai that I bought in January 2019 cost $13k and takes less than 10 minutes to fuel and gets over 500 miles to a tank - lifetime average MPG of 45. Golf carts make no sense at all.
- ToolGuy If I were in the market for a new truck today (and I'm not) I would take a long look at the Ram. 8 years ago this would not have been the case. Sample size = 1.
- Pianoboy57 This car won't crush anything. It'll get crushed by all the F250s we have around here.
- Ajla At $22K to start it might have some legs. At $34K I don't know why they are bothering.
- Redapple2 Love the styling of the amazon delivery thingy.