Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jkross22 I know this is TTAC, but shouldn't the US government and the politicians we elect be more focused on more pressing issues? I'll just spitball a few, less politically charged ones for fun..... Why can't the FAA hold Boeing and the airlines accountable for flying planes with bolts that don't come undone and wings that don't fall apart? What about crime and homelessness and inflation and cost of secondary education at public colleges and trade schools? Yeah, yeah, we don't want the Chinese to run over domestic car makers. Go tell Ford and GM. They've contributed to the concern. Is Stellantis even considered domestic anymore? Aren't they French or Italian or Bolivian?
- Analoggrotto Alan's dream vehicle in the Heavens of Oz where they blow kangaroos and dingos all day long while listening to Obama speeches on repeat.
- MrIcky Worrying about mileage is for poors.
- ToolGuy A 'true' Volvo (pre Ford Motor Company). I would buy this and drive it for 3 years until I can get one of them 'Chinese' EV things. But I'm offering $1,850 against your $3,700 because you couldn't be bothered to pull it outside for pictures. 😉 And I will stick close to home with this one -- no road trips.In related news (Relevant and Connected!!): My new dishwasher is Swedish -- little outfit called Frigidaire, you may have heard of them. (On order, should be here in March)
- CKNSLS Sierra SLT Let me get this straight-It's OK for GM to make cars in China and ship them here-under a Buick name. But for the Chinese to directly do it is not OK.If the Big 3 had not a deserted sedans/low end of the market they wouldn't have anything to worry about.Yea...makes perfect sense.