Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- FreedMike Good looking vehicle. Expensive, though...
- FreedMike The world should rebel against this by buying nothing but the sedan version. (They won't, because crossover...)
- Lou_BC " GMC Canyon sales during the second quarter of 2023 kept Big Red’s midsize pickup last in its segment when ranked by sales volume. The Toyota Tacoma continued to command the top spot, while also being the only model to be in the green with a 14 percent bump to 63,262 units year-over-year, representing nearly half of all segment deliveries. The Chevy Colorado (see running Chevy Colorado sales), the Canyon’s corporate cousin, placed second with a 12 percent dip to 19,909 units. The Nissan Frontier took third with a 17 percent slide to 17,213 units, followed by the Jeep Gladiator in fourth with a 34 percent drop to 13,751 units. The Ford Ranger (see running Ford Ranger sales) took fifth with a 22 percent decline to 12,618 units. The GMC Canyon (see running GMC Canyon sales) finished out the short list with an 11 percent slip to 6,708 units"
- 2ACL If you weren't throwing away your Mercedes after the warranty expired, this will fix that. This is an overly complex answer to the AMG question I don't think will endure the test of time.
- Kwik_Shift Looks like what a redesigned Nissan Murano would be. I believe Murano is done.