Under new management from Geely, Volvo’s former factory racing team has unveiled its first concept vehicle for Lynk & Co. Named after its creators, the 03 Cyan Concept is the product of Cyan Racing; the group of people who made rambunctious Volvo C30s and S60 Polestars for the exclusive purpose of designing something mental — though calling it “new” might be a little unfair.
The model, headed for a Geneva Motor Show debut, appears to be a consumer-friendly version of the 03 TCR racer Cyan Racing teased last December. However, they’re not trying to keep that a secret. The 03 TCR’s entire existence seems to be aimed at helping the brand develop a racing pedigree that can be affixed to subsequent performance models. But the Cyan Concept’s spec sheet goes above and beyond what the FIA-sanctioned touring car has on offer.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos The EQS is the best looking BEV, better than even the only Tesla I would ever consider (the S) and more luxurious inside etc etcThe self driving features will come in handy when I'm 110 and my eyesight and reaction times start to suffer.But that's four decades away, and only Tim recommends 40 year old "used cars"
- Tassos "Baby, Baby light my fire!""Oh God please give me a Kia Forte" --Janis Joplin
- Tassos The fugly looks of any Subaru, and especially the non-sporty non-elegant, fugly, low-rent looks and interior of the WRX are alone a sufficient turnoff to never want to own one.One can be a 100% car enthusiast but ALSO demand a beautiful AND luxurious vehicle one can be truly proud of and which makes one very happy every time one drives it.The above is obviously totally foreign to Subaru Designers and managers.
- Thehyundaigarage Am I the only one that sees a Peugeot 508?
- Lou_BC I realized it wasn't EV's burning by the absence of the usual suspects.