The price seems right, the range looks good, and the body? Well, we’ve seen far more ungainly vehicles achieve success in the past. The Chevrolet Menlo, the bowtie brand’s first EV in China, went on sale in the troubled nation last week with both pros and cons in its corner.
For American viewers who can only look at the Bolt and wish it looked like this, there’s clearly design hope for a U.S.-bound model.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos If this was some Beautiful, REally Luxurious, Flagship GT Coupe, Convertible, or even Sedan, I would objectBut this is nothing but a breadvan on stilts. Who cares? Let Stellaaaa paint it PINK for all I care.
- The Oracle This is a proper juggernaut to hammer down.
- Cprescott $155k for a fancy Tahoe?
- Cprescott Amen for manual transmissions.
- Zerofoo Can we get the Hurricane I6 in a Wrangler that doesn’t cost $60k?