Automotive News has a story out showing that for automaker bosses who have been in their position for at least two years, median pay has risen 90 percent since 2020.
The story is accompanied by a chart with salary numbers, and some of the numbers are staggering, even knowing that CEOs tend to be extremely well compensated in this day and age.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SilverHawk When Toyota tries to do something "un-Toyota" in our market, the result is often awkward. However, their quest for relevance in the youth market will continue.
- Jeff S We will probably never see cars like this again. Even the best of the newer Mercedes, Jaguars, BMWs, Audis, and Cadillacs cannot even hold a candle to these Marks.
- Mik65690924 Google pays $100 per hour. My last paycheck was $3500 working 40 hours a week online. My younger brother’s friend has been averaging 12000 for months now and he works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once. For more details visit this article.. http://www.LiveJob247.com
- Jwee And how is traffic management "inclusive"? [list=1][*]Take away people private cars.[/*][*]???[/*][*]Inclusion![/*][/list=1]The congestion charge in London is £15. Oxford's £70 toll is just....inclusive.
- FreedMike I were Musk, I'd be leaning HARD on the Texas legislature to end that state's BS restrictions on selling Teslas there - the company spent billions on this plant, and will spend billions more employing Texans to work there.