Turns out when that special combination occurred in 1998, it was purp drank and banana colored.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Doug brockman hardly. Their goals remain to punish us by mandating unsafe unreliable unaffordable battery powered cars
- Lorenzo It looks like the curves are out and the boxy look is back. There's an upright windscreen, a decided lack of view obstructing swoop in the rear side panels, and you can even see out of the back window. Is Lexus borrowing from the G-Class Mercedes, or the Range Rover?
- Lorenzo Didn't those guys actually test drive cars? I was told that one drove like an old lady, another like a maniac, and the third like a nervous middle aged commuter who needs to get to work on time and can't afford big repair bills, and they got together to pass judgement within their individual expertise. No?
- Lorenzo Aw, I don't care what they call the models, as long as they don't use those dots over the O's.
- The Oracle GM just seems hapless lately